Hi there, ya'll!
I hope you're all staying well wherever you may be! I'm so grateful I haven't gotten sick this Winter and Autumn, except for a small cold in November. Yesterday I was in Tulsa all day with my mom and brother grocery shopping, and today I had to go into town again, so I'm pretty tired, but I got some great deals on a few new sweaters at Salvation Army, so I'm happy XD. I'm wearing my favorite one in the pictures below...
- seventy degree weather in January
- sloooooow internet
- my Bulletproof Coffee getting cold...and the coconut oil hardening up on the top...yuck
- playing the piano and realizing just how badly I need practice
- long days grocery shopping in Tulsa
- waking up one morning and wanting almost nothing more than to go swimming...and realizing that it's going to be several months before I actually can -_-
- birthday gift shopping for a friend, and ending up with three things for myself instead
- taking down all our Christmas decorations *cries*
- being asked out to dinner by a complete stranger
- typing this whole post only to have it delete itself as soon as I looked away
- wrecking my parents' car
- standing next to a stool at a juice bar with my little brother..."That stool is almost as tall as you!"
Another thing that made me smile this week was my Charming Charlie order coming in! I ordered a few gifts for some friends and some flower hair pins, and I absolutely *love* them! The pink one I'm wore today would be perfect for St. Valentine's Day...they're out of stock right now but they have some similar ones.
- the latest "Beauty and the Beast"trailer
- staying up past midnight with friends
- empty journals just begging to be filled with words
- discussions with friends about which Rom-Com character we each most resemble, in personality at least (mine was Sophie from "Letters To Juliet")
- homemade fried chicken
- good hair days
- clear, starry nights
- free goodies from L'Occitane XD
- flower hair pins
- learning hand-lettering
Sweater: Salvation Army
Camisole: Forever 21/Old
Maxi Skirt: Thrift Store/Old
Flower Hair Pin: Charming Charlie (out of stock, similar here)
Leather Boots: JustFab