Powered by Blogger.

//Sunday Style/Birthday Scarf//

by - February 06, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
I was rather taken aback when I realized I hadn't shared this scarf with you all yet! I've worn it at least once a week since I was given it as a birthday present, but somehow I never managed to get any pictures of me wearing it.  I had never tried infinity scarves before this, but now I'm definitely in love with them! Some of my dearest girl friends gave me this one and I still can't get over how versatile it is...It goes with almost everything in my closet and the style works wonderfully for covering too-low necklines =).  And can we all take a moment to appreciate this gorgeous shade of pink? I have friends with great taste, let me tell you ;).




One of my favorite things about Sunday is the extra time I have to read.  During the week there always seems to be something that needs doing and reading gets pushed farther and farther back until there's no time for it at all.  On Sundays, though, I have pretty much the whole day to devote to reading and I'm a much happier and at peace kind of person ;P.  This particular Sunday I spent most of the day reading "My Way of Life" by Father Walter Farrell and (of course) some M.M.Kaye mysteries.  Now I feel less guilty about not getting any reading done at all last week :).


I love details, don't you? Especially when they just make the whole piece of clothing look just so much more original, like the zippers on this sweater.  Anybody can have a blue sweater, but does your's have zippers? AND pockets? I thought not...;P


//Outfit Details//
Sweater: Salvation Army/$2.50
Skirt: Goodwill/Old
Infinity Scarf: Birthday Present
Shoes: The Shoe Dept/Old

I hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful weekend! 
What's your favorite thing about Sunday?


You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.