Powered by Blogger.

│Sunday Style/Ready For Spring │

by - March 06, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
Spring is here!!! Yes, I am aware that it's not *officially* here yet, but it feels like it is, and I am more than ready to begin wearing some more Spring themed outfits.


The colors in this outfit just make me happy =).  They remind of the ocean, pink sunsets, cotton candy, and wildflowers ( don't know why, they just do ;)).  I made this dress several years ago and always wore it with a blue sweater of some sort; it never occurred to me to try it with pink till now, and I'm just in love with the way it turned out... 
As you can see, the March winds have arrived. ;P 


I considered wearing a belt to add some shape to the outfit and make it more flattering, but I just couldn't bear to take away from the flowy-ness.  Next time, maybe...actually, probably not...XD 


//Outfit Details//
Dress: Made by me
Cardigan: Consignment Store/$5.00
Shoes: J.Cole's/Old (Madden Girl Brand)
Earrings: Consignment Store

I hope your all having a wonderful Monday! =)

Do you prefer your clothes more fitted or flowing?

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.