Powered by Blogger.

//Epiphany//Cream and Plaid//

by - January 06, 2017

Happy Feast of the Epiphany!
We certainly had a surprise this morning when we woke to find the ground covered with a blanket of snow! It's more of an icy snow than a powdery snow, and the air itself feels as if it was frozen, so I wore as many layers as I could (without looking like an Eskimo) to Mass this morning ;P.



This sweater is NOT a very flattering color for me, but I love the design and the way it fits me so I wear it anyway.  I've found that if I wear a brighter color close to my face, it helps make the sweater more flattering to my skin tone (#styleadvicefromMaddi ;P).


//Outfit Details//
Sweater: ThredUp/ $5.00
Skirt: Goodwill/ Old
Pashmina Scarf/ Gift
Leather Boots: JustFab/ Old
Wool Hat: Charming Charlie/ $22.00
Earrings: Kohls/ $7.00


Unfortunately there isn't really enough snow to do anything with, except look at it and take pictures, so I plan to spend my snow day making pizza and getting things ready for a formal ball my family and I are attending tomorrow :).  I hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the holiday season!

What's your favorite thing to do on a snow day?

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.