Powered by Blogger.

//Sunday Style/ Vintage Blue//

by - January 13, 2017

Hi, everyone! =)
My Sunday Style post is a bit late this week because I was out of town with some of my family for most of this week and didn't have my computer with me...


This past Saturday my brother and I attended a formal dance and were up very, very late, which of course resulted in me oversleeping and having approximately half an hour to find an outfit, put on makeup, eat something and get out the door in time for Mass :/.  Seeing as I was still half asleep, I was looking for something to wear that would feel as comfy as my pajamas, but still look nice.  I've had this sweater for nearly a year, but have hardly worn it because the neckline was too low and it looked to bulky when I wore a shirt underneath it (at least to me).  A very dear friend gave me this beautiful scarf for Christmas, and when I tried it with the sweater, it fixed my neckline problem perfectly, as well as dressed up the whole outfit.  Voila! Problem solved ;P...


For those of you who haven't noticed, blue is my favorite color, and I tend to wear it A LOT ;P. I love it in pretty much any shade, but the shade of this scarf is definitely my favorite...


I don't wear vintage looks very often, but I really like the way this outfit turned out, so I may try adding some more vintage touches to my wardrobe this year =).  
I hope you all had a wonderful week and a blessed weekend!

//Outfit Details//
Sweater: ThredUp (clink the link for ten dollars off your first purchase!)
Skirt: Goodwill
Scarf: Christmas Gift
Leather Boots: JustFab/Old

What's your favorite color to wear?

Do you like adding some vintage looks to your style, or do you stick with more modern fashions?



You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.