Powered by Blogger.

//Sunday Style/Rainy Days//

by - January 23, 2017

 Hi there, ya'll! ;)
I'm going to start off with apologizing for the less-than-great quality of the photos in this post...taking pictures in the freezing rain without having eaten any breakfast will have that result, I'm afraid ;P.


This skirt is one of the most versatile pieces in my closet! It works for so many different outfits, occasions, and pretty much all four seasons, AND happens to be blue, so, of course, I love wearing it.  This has been my favorite way of styling it so far, to be honest; it pretty much combines all my favorite accessories into one outfit ;).


Sunday morning was rainy and verrrrrry windy, so I didn't really bother with fixing my hair.  Days like this make me so grateful for hats; I just tied my hair back into a side ponytail, put on my favorite hat, and no one could tell I barely even brushed it ;).


//Outfit Details//
Cardigan: Goodwill/ Old
Camisole: ThredUp (click this link for ten dollars off your purchase!)
Skirt: Goodwill/Old
Scarf: Stolen from Mom
Wool Hat: Charming Charlie's
Leather Boots: JustFab

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and a wonderful week! =)

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.