Powered by Blogger.

//Pink and Black//

by - December 29, 2016

Hi there! =)


The holidays have had me feeling like a tornado went through my life this past week or so, and I'm afraid it's only just beginning.  I had a few moments to catch my breath today, though, so I thought I'd share one of my new favorite outfits with you all...


  Don't you just love it when you have one piece of clothing that works for multiple outfits? For me, this dress definitely fits that description.  I've worn it over and over since I bought it last month and I don't think I've ever worn it the same way twice! So far this has been my favorite way of styling it...it makes me so happy when I can add some pink to an outfit.=D



Originally I wore this outfit with my black leather boots, but now I like how the brown contrasts with the black on my dress better. I bought these boots for a barn dance I attended last Autumn and didn't think I'd wear them ever again (I'm not really a cowgirl sort of girl) but recently I've found they go well with a lot of my outfits.  Plus they make me look taller, which is always a plus in my book ;P.

//Outfit Details//
Dress: Thrift Store// $1.50
Cardigan: Salvation Army// $1.50
Pashmina Scarf: Gift
Boots: Amazon//Old

I hope you all had a very blessed and merry Christmas!

What's the most versatile piece of clothing you have in your closet? 
What's your favorite color to add to an outfit to make it more "you"?

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.