Powered by Blogger.

Running Errands/ Leather and Denim

by - December 08, 2016

Hi there! =)
This week has been busier than usual, with all the big feast days to celebrate and having to run into town twice for various errands (that may not sound like all that big of a deal, but it takes about an hour for us to just reach Tulsa :/).  I wanted to take some more casual outfit photos to share with ya'll, so I was on the lookout for a good picture spot as we drove around.  One of our appointments was in an older part of town with all kinds of lovely spots for posing; brick walls, old theaters, antique shops, etc....I honestly could have taken many, many more photos at all of the different places, but my long-suffering brother couldn't stand the cold any longer. ;P


I cannot begin to tell you how utterly ecstatic I was when I found this leather jacket last year...The chances of finding a genuine leather, handmade jacket in the very style I wanted, in my size, at a thrift store and for only THREE DOLLARS are virtually non-existent, but there it was, hanging on the rack, calling my name.  I actually had a similar experience last night, but that's for a different post. ;)



The only thing I really disliked about this outfit was my decision to leave my gloves at home.  My hands are STILL cold, even as I type now.


//Outfit Details//
Wool Sweater: Thrift Store/Old Navy Brand
Denim Skirt: Thrift Store/ L.L.Bean Brand
Leather Jacket: Thrift Store/
Scarf: Stolen from Mom
Boots: JustFab
Hat: Gift
Earrings: Amazon $12.50

Have you ever had any amazing thrift store finds that just make you smile every time you think of it? If so, leave a comment and tell me all about it! 
I hope you're all having a wonderful week and staying warm this winter.  
God bless! =)

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.