Powered by Blogger.

| Sunday Style/ Stripes and Prints |

by - May 01, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
Every year around this time the heavens open up and we get flooded in, without a way to leave the neighborhood. This year, the rains were so torrential we were unable to even leave our driveway! 




Luckily we have a suburban and were able to make it to Mass on Sunday, and the rains finally stopped later that night =).  Now we're all enjoying the beautiful. sunny days that always follow the yearly "deluge", along with all the new flowers blooming everywhere.


I've never tried mixing patterns before, but this week I thought I'd try a little bit of a mix to see how I liked it.  I ended up loving the stripes with the flower pattern, especially since it all matched my new purse from Charming Charlie so well =).


//Outfit Details//
Cardigan: Thrift Store
Skirt: Thrift Store
Purse: Charming Charlie ( I believe it's sold out now =(...)

I hope you all have a blessed and peaceful week!
Tell me what your favorite patterns to mix together are (and how your weekend was!) in the comments! =)
God bless!

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.