Powered by Blogger.

| Sunday Style/Low Sunday |

by - April 24, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
I hope you all had a lovely Sunday; I know I did! Some dear friends invited my family and I over for an evening of visiting and enjoying the beautiful weather, and, between the pink champagne, chocolate truffles, and several rounds of Scattergories, it was a perfect way to catch up and enjoy the many blessings we have.  The best friendships are the ones where you can have deep conversations one minute, and be silly the next, and that is definitely what our friendship is. =)  





As can you probably tell from the pictures, it was a rather blustery Sunday, haha.  My hat nearly blew off a few times, but I didn't mind.  This hat has become one of my favorite accessories, and I can't get enough of the way the brim turns up.  It just...makes me happy =).  It's a girl thing, I guess... ;P


//Outfit Details//
Dress: Made by me
Cardigan: Thrift Store
Shoes: J.Cole's/Old
Scarf: Gift
Hat: Amazon
Earrings: Lulu's/Old


I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Tell me how you spent your Sunday in the comments...=)

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.