Powered by Blogger.

| Sunday Style |

by - April 03, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
Today's post is going to be a bit short, I'm afraid...This morning I woke up feeling really sick and was hardly able to get out of bed.  I'm very much afraid I have the flu, so if you could all say a prayer that this passes quickly, I'd really appreciate it. =)




These sandals I'm wearing have a bit of a significance for me...When I was about ten years old, my godmother/cousin gave them to me as a gift, and, though they were way to big for me, I fell in love with how elegant they looked.  I dreamed of the day when I would be grown up enough to wear them myself.  I've held onto them for all these years, and a month ago I discovered that they finally fit me perfectly! Every time I wear them now, I feel so ladylike and grown up...It's amazing how something like a pair of shoes can do that to you. XD


//Outfit Details//
Dress: Goodwill/ altered by me
Cardigan: Salvation Army/ Gap brand
Heels: Gift
Necklace and Earrings: Consignment Store
Flower Hair Clip: Charming Charlie/out of stock


I hope you're all staying safe and well wherever you are!
God bless, and have a wonderful Passion Week! =)

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.