Powered by Blogger.

| Favorite Summer Dresses Roundup |

by - May 31, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
For me, Summer is the time for wearing dresses.  In the colder months I tend to lean towards wearing more skirts, because they're easier to add layers to, but when it's one hundred plus degrees outside, nothing beats a light, cool, summery dress. Here's a little secret nobody ever tells you; not only do they make you look beautiful, they're even cooler than shorts! Plus you get to feel like a princess, so it's a win all around XD. Lately I've been looking for some new dresses to purchase this Summer, and I thought I 'd share my favorites with ya'll.

MikaRose


The Elizabeth Dress
A girl can't go wrong with polka dots, in my humble opinion.  This dress just looks so classy, and could easily be dressed up or down for whatever occasion you wanted to wear it to.  Personally, I'd add some brightly colored accessories and shoes to make it a little more summery, and maybe a silk scarf. =)


There are few things that say "ladylike" more than a lace dress.  Lace just has this power to make a girl's heart beat faster, and when she wears it, she cannot help but feel like a princess.  Add some pearls, and she will be able to take on the world.

Neesee's Dresses


This is my favorite out of all the ones I've looked at.  It's an absolute dream of a dress...so light and airy, and just so feminine! I can't imagine a dress more perfect than this one.  I think I'm in love with this dress...


I'm definitely a Maxi dress kind of girl, especially in the Summer.  They just work for everything, from picnics, to beach days, to dinner at friend's homes...with the right accessories, they can even be appropriate for more formal events, like weddings.  This one would be adorable with a floppy straw hat and sandals.


I actually bought this dress a month or two ago and loved the style, but had ordered the wrong size and ended up exchanging it for different dress.  Now I wish I had just ordered a bigger size because the more I think about it, the more I realize how much I liked it.  So loose and comfy, the perfect length, and best of all, it has pockets, ya'll.  Not to mention the floral design is just so pretty! 

Which one of these was your favorite? Do you prefer dresses or skirts? 
Tell me in the comments, and have a blessed week! =)

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.