Powered by Blogger.

| Sunday Style/Sandal Weather |

by - May 29, 2017

Hi there ya'll! =)
Last week my dad brought us home three fluffy little kittens.  You can't really tell in the pictures, but my arms and neck are covered in little scratch marks from being seen by them as something to climb on, as opposed to a human being XD.  As soon as I teach them how to tell the difference between arms and armchairs, though, I'm going to have to teach them not to eat headphones; they've already ruined one pair of mine.



This Sunday I wore my Florence Adam's dress again (what can I say, I'm IN LOVE with this dress), but instead of wearing my rose beaded necklace and earrings with like I normally do, I wore this gold and white set to make me feel less like I was wearing the same outfit over again.  It was a very small detail, and I doubt anyone noticed, but it made me feel better, haha.   


It felt so lovely to wear sandals this week! Between all the rain and unexpected cold spells, I've been having to stick to closed toe shoes all Spring.  On the downside, though, dainty heeled sandals are NOT the most practical footwear for where I live, as you can see.  As much as I love living in the country, I miss being able to wear whatever shoes I like without having to worry about whether we'll be flooded in or get a flat tire and have to walk back home.  Practicality often trumps vanity, I'm afraid, but sometimes I decide to risk it and wear something that has no real purpose except to look pretty. ;)  



//Outfit Details//
Dress: Florence Adams (sold out now, in stock here)
Sandals: Gift
Jewelry: Cato's/ Old

Hope you all have a beautiful Memorial Day! =)

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.