Powered by Blogger.

| Smoothie and Library Date |

by - August 03, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday!
I thought I'd quickly share my outfit of the day with you all before I go make dinner...=)




Today my little brother and I drove to a nearby historic town for our kind-of-sort-of-not-really-weekly smoothie date XD.  We try to go once a week, but really only get to go out together once or twice a month, so we like to make a afternoon of it and spend our day drinking smoothies, exploring, and browsing the library.


I went for a bit more of a casual look today than usual because I wanted to be comfortable and relaxed, without looking sloppy.  My new sandals from J. Cole's are SO COMFORTABLE, it's unbelievable! I was able to walk around town without any discomfort or blisters, even though they have pretty high wedge heels.  Unfortunately I didn't get a decent picture of them, but I will link them below for you to see better.  I loved them so much, I bought them in chestnut as well as black, and they have definitely been worth the price. 


 //Outfit Details//
T-shirt: Salvation Army/ $1.50
Skirt: Thrift Store/Old
Sandals: J. Cole's/ $59.00

How has your Thursday been?
Do you have any favorite spots where you like to spend time with your family or friends?


You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.