Powered by Blogger.

Happy Thanksgiving!

by - November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

 But we Thy people, and the sheep of Thy pasture, will give thanks to Thee forever. We will shew forth Thy praise, unto generation and generation...
Psalm 78:13


Winter and Autumn are definitely my favorite times of the year for many reasons (who else loves the holidays?), but a few of the main ones are the styles that are worn during these seasons.  And not just because I love scarves, hats, and cozy sweaters; this time of the year is the easiest to put together modest outfits! Backless dress? Put on a cardigan! Neckline too low? Throw on a pretty scarf! Skirt a tad too short? Wear it with leggings and boots!  


After being sick with a cold for most of the week, it was so lovely to dress up for Thanksgiving dinner and feel like a lady again instead of a zombie ;P Autumn colors do NOT work well with my skin tone, so I tend to wear more blacks and blues instead of oranges and browns.  This is one of favorite outfits to wear because it has almost all my favorite colors =).


I think it's safe to say we are now officially out of "ballet flat"weather and into "warm boots"weather...As soon as I had finished taking these photos, I rushed back inside to throw on some fur boots before I froze to death.


I'm thankful for many things today, but most of all for my little brother who stood out in the cold with me to take these photos, even though he had a cold, and only complained three times about how particular I am ;P.  I apologize for the blurry pictures; my camera battery was dead and I haven't quite mastered Photoshop yet =).


Cardigan: Goodwill
Skirt: Goodwill
Flats: Payless Shoes
Earrings: Local Consignment Store

May Our Lord and Our Lady bless you with a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving!

You May Also Like

1 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.