Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Style...Gaudete Sunday

by - December 12, 2016


Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say, rejoice! Let your moderation be known to all men.  The Lord is near.  Have no anxiety; but in every prayer let your petitions be made known to God.
Introit for Gaudete Sunday/Phillipp. 4:4-6

Hi there! =)
If there's one color I love more than blue, it's pink ;P Coincidentally, Gaudete Sunday is my favorite Sunday out of the whole year.   


I usually don't wear this sweater when it's as cold as it has been around here these past few weeks because it's rather thin.  This Sunday, however, I tried wearing it over a dress, instead of just a camisole, so I'd have a few more layers between me and the chilly air and I didn't feel cold hardly at all! 


This coat is just about my favorite thing in my closet right now.  I've been looking for a new coat all year, and was really, really, hoping to be able to find one with a fur collar (I love fur collars; don't even get me started).  Anyways, as I was leaving Salvation Army last Wednesday, I passed by a rack of clothes on display and voila! There it was...a beautiful, wool coat with a fur collar, in my size, and on sale for $3.00!!! When you consider the fact that the last winter coat I purchased was made of half polyester, had no collar, and cost $100.00 on sale, you can imagine how utterly ecstatic I was.=D 


*sigh of happiness*


//Ouftit Details//
Sweater: Thrift Store
Dress: Consignment Store
Leather Boots: JustFab
Coat: Salvation Army


Have a wonderful and blessed week!
=D



You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.