Powered by Blogger.

| Sunday Style/Easter Sunday |

by - April 17, 2017

Happy Easter!!! He is risen!
I hope you all had a blessed and happy Easter Sunday! I was in bed with a horrible allergy attack for Good Friday and Holy Saturday, so I missed most of the Tridium, but I was able to make it to Mass on Easter Sunday, at least. =)



My mom bought this hat for herself a few weeks ago, but she didn't care for the color, so I ended up getting it.  By sheer coincidence, it matched my new dress from Florence Adams PERFECTLY.  I love the way the brim turns up just enough to be cute without looking too outlandish...My brother says it looks like something Lady Sybil would wear in "Downton Abbey". XD


It was a good thing I had a hat to wear, because Easter morning we had a glorious thunderstorm and pouring rain until right before Mass began.  I had curled my hair, but the rain soon took care of that XD.  As soon as Mass started, though, the clouds cleared and the sun came out...it was so beautiful, and perfect for Easter! 


//Outfit Details//
Hat: Amazon (sold out in this color but other colors are still available)
Shoes: Goodwill

I hope you all have a blessed Easter Week!
God bless! =)

You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.