Powered by Blogger.

| Sunday Style/Cashmere and Blue |

by - March 13, 2017

Hi there, ya'll! =)
First of all, I have no idea why I look so serious in all these pictures! I'm really a rather cheerful person and yesterday I *thought* I was smiling when we took these photos, but apparently I wasn't smiling wide enough for the camera to pick up on it. =/


Anyways...How was everyone's weekend? Mine was lovely; peaceful, with plenty of time for resting (at least until the time change arrived -_-) and reading, not to mention the delicious apple turnovers I made for our Sunday dessert ;).  My family and I (finally) started watching "Downton Abbey" to see for ourselves what the whole world has been obsessing over for the past few years and so far we have very much enjoyed it! We all agree that we want Matthew and Mary to get married, Sybil and Tom to get married, Bates and Anna to get married, William and Daisy to get married, and someone to kindly punch Thomas in the face a few hundred times XD.  Knowing TV shows, though, none of that will happen and all my favorite characters will die :(....


This particular Sunday, I felt like wearing a more vintage look for Mass, so I stole my mom's sweater (once again) and paired it with a flared midi skirt, Mary Jane heels, red lipstick, and my favorite scarf.  I've worn this same outfit before with boots instead of heels, pink lipstick, and a blanket scarf to look more modern and casual, and I'm in love with how easy it was to make two different looks by just changing the accessories! :)


//Outfit Details//
Cashmere Sweater: Stolen From Mom
Midi Skirt: Thrift store/Old
Tights: Target/ $10.00
Heels: J.Cole's/ Old
Scarf: Gift
Earrings: Victorian Trading Co./$19.95

Have a lovely week! =)


You May Also Like

0 comments

This blog is dedicated to Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, and the perfect model of modesty and feminine virtue.